05 January 2007

I do what I want

I've been on vacation for the past two weeks, and haven't really done a lot of knitting. Well, that's a lie. I haven't taken pictures of my knitting. There. I made some fuzzy di for a friend, and I'm almost done with a watch cap for a different friend.

The reason for this post, however, is that I bought two skeins of Paton's SWS yarn. Seriously. The softest stuff ever. I want to make another calorimetry, but I think there are some issues with the pattern. Everyone that has made one has complained about it turning out way too big, so I think/hope an errata will be posted soon.

I have about a bazillion other things in the making, but I'm too hooked on Hot Shots Golf for PSP. Oh well.

1 comment:

auralee! said...

i got a skein of that stuff in from my secret pal and it's amazing. holy hell. i want to make a blanket out of the stuff and never leave my bed.