24 June 2007

Katamari Queen Earmuffs

I just finished the One Skein bathrug I was making for my grandma (no pics ... it's just like the one I made for myself many moons ago, but this one is in Peaches & Cream in Cream [har har] instead of the speckly stuff). So now I'm shifting focus to a set of Katamari Queen Earmuffs for my friend Lisa. I'll be making Katamari Prince Earmuffs for her husband.

To give you an idea of how dorkily perfect this is for them, I'll tell you that the first dance at their wedding was the cover of 'Que Sara Sara' from Katamari Damacy.

Yeah.

In other news, The Body Shop is the best store ever. Well, maybe besides H&M. Top two for sure. The Body Shop is entirely vegan (hot!) and H&M is the IKEA of clothing stores. Oh, so I guess IKEA would be number one, and The Body Shop and H&M right below it. I'm going there tomorrow! IKEA is awesome.

Okay ... less random, more knitting!

2 comments:

mishka said...

Unless they've recently changed up their ingredients, The Body Shop isn't entirely vegan. They use lanolin and beeswax in some of their products, and they have been bought by L'Oreal. Read this for more: http://www.naturewatch.org/shoppingguide/loreal_response.asp

m :)

emily said...

Oh man ... that's very disappointing.

Thanks for the heads up!