18 August 2007

FO: Luxe Neck Warmer



I actually finished this back in June, but I was busy with the whole European backpacking thing to post about it. Feather-and-fan no longer intimidates me. I still need to figure out how to do a looser bind-off. Suggestions are welcome.

Tomorrow I return to the Katamari earmuffs for Lisa. They are almost finished! Then I can start on a matching pair of Prince Katamari earmuffs for her husband Joshua. After that I'll get back to sock knitting.

If you can't tell, I need a haircut something fierce.

2 comments:

auralee! said...

up your needle size by one or two when you go to bind off and you should be okay. what was so intimidating about feather and fan? did you work it from written instructions or a chart?

emily said...

I often find myself intimidated by new things. Be them knit or not. As soon as I followed the pattern (from Knit 2 Together) I realized it was no big deal.