04 September 2007

RIP Jaywalkers

I have ramen'd them. Yes, ramen like the noodles. I'm trying it out. They were messed up in too many places, and trying to remember to mess up #2 in the same ways so that they matched would have been impossible.

So.

I am making a modified pair of Priscilla's Dream Socks from the Interweave Favorite Socks book. All I've done is make them ankle socks. I really hate socks, especially the wearing them part. The only socks I'll wear are ones where you can barely tell you have them on your feet. So I figured to help motivate myself to finish a pair I'd make them in a way that I'd actually use them! They use shortrow heels and shortrow toes ... the heels went well, I'll let you know about the toes.

You'd be amazed how quickly socks knit up when you don't do all of that leg nonsense ...

No comments: