29 August 2006

Cleaves

Well, I finished Cleaves.



And it looks dumb! Well, I mean, it's not that bad. The problem is that my boobs are just too big to be accurately covered by the cowl part of the garment. That and my bind-off is way too tight. Also, I have very broad shoulders; I tried to compensate by knitting the sleeves sz. M and the cowl sz. L but I guess I should have done sz. XL. *sigh* I'm going to block it tomorrow and see what happens.

In more exciting news, I ordered a bunch of yarn from KnitPicks yesterday! I'll be making Lucky and Roller Girl Legwarmers, both from Stitch n Bitch Nation. Lucky will be made with Essential in Grass, and the Legwarmers will be in Swish Superwash Bordeaux (purpley) and Sunshine (yellow). I'll use the leftover yellow to make the flower for Here Comes the Sun knitted purse, which I will be making with my two skeins of Noro Kujaku.

More later! I have a few scarves that are almost finished. yay

1 comment:

Kandiss said...

hellooo, blog friend! whats this about leg warmers? if i pay you big money, could you knit me some? i think my legs get pretty cold in the fall/winter. i would buy the yarn for you and everything!