23 May 2007

Now that I'm back from NYC

... I can get back to business. Like that scary list of UFOs I need to work on. Here are some developments:

An incredibly gay-looking beanie for my friend Rob. That's pretty much just the crown, and considering I started this about two hours ago I think I'm making good time.

The first half of a Yorick scarf for my friend Keith. He wants to pick up hot Goth chicks in Japan. This might just help him achieve that goal.

Some non-craft related news:
- They filled up the pool at my apartment complex. As a result, I'll be in it pretty much all day tomorrow.
- I have watched so much Top Gear that my inner monologue is starting to sound quite British.
- In addition to the above, I called gas 'petrol' today while chatting with a friend. That's just wrong.
- I leave for Europe in 47 days OMG.

No comments: